- From Poznań: Via S5 expressway, c.a. 180 km
- From Cracow: Via A4 highway, c.a. 270 km
- From Prague: Via road D10 to Route 13 then A4 highway, c.a. 300 km
- From Berlin: Via the A13 highway, then national road 18 and the A4 highway, c.a. 350 km
- From Warsaw: Via S8 expressway, c.a. 365 km
- Wrocław is connected by train with all major cities in Poland. It can also be reached from Dresden and Prague, among other places. The exact offer can be found at this link.
- Wrocław has its own passenger airport, connected to many airports in Europe and beyond. Access from the airport to the city centre is by bus lines and alternatively by taxi.
- Travellers to Wrocław also choose the airports in Warsaw, Berlin and Prague for international and intercontinental flights. If you choose the option of air travel, we recommend Warsaw airport, from where you can take a direct train to Wrocław.
Due to the considerable interest from tourists, Wrocław offers a large accommodation base. Two facilities are particularly recommended for conference participants:
- Haston old town hotel. It is located in a representative building, historically serving as the palace of the Opole Dukes, in the very centre of the city. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the conference venue from here.
- Max Berg Hostel. Named after one of Wrocław’s most prominent architects, it is located in the building of the former baths of Wrocław, a 10-minute walk from the conference venue. Our guests receive a special discount on the password PSN2022.